Sunday 16 January 2011

Crafters Companion Challenge - January 2011

In an effort to keep up with the blog, I am looking at papercrafting challenges to enter. I have entered the CC challenge before so I thought I would do so again. If I do one card a month for the challenge it can't be a bad thing. I also bought a load of papercraft magazines for inspiration at the weekend and I just loved the Daisy and Dandelion stamps that came with the January edition of Papercraft Inspirations.

 Pumpkin the cat


I made a 6" square card using the Ultimate Pro board (best scoring board around!) and then used the downloaded papers and the stamp. I found an old corner punch in my stash that made a pretty floral corner. I stamped the image using a Watermark stamp pad and then embossed using Sheena's ebony fine Wow embossing powder. The image is coloured in using Sakura pens. The picture doesn't do justice to the glaze but I promise that it looks nice and shiny. I also used the glaze pen around the edge of the circle nestie which really brought out the colour of the sage green distress ink. The card is finished off with the a peel off coloured green to match the colour scheme of the card and a few embellishments and ribbon I had lying around.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and a cute image. Thanks for playing along again at CC and hope to see you back next month. Marianne x Please turn off comment moderation. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helene, Gorgeous card! I love this cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete