Sunday 15 January 2012

Flower Fairy Fun

I am a bit late to the Crafter's Companion Flower Fairy phenomenon, not surprising since most of my family are men and so fairy cards are not in great demand, but they are lovely.

I made the following card using the Wild Cherry fairy on the CD rom.


I used three styles of backing paper and one of the decoupage fairies. It doesn't show up in the picture but the wings are glittered with Hunkdory Fairy Wishes glitter. The WITH LOVE stamp is one I found in my stamp pile while tidying up. I stamped the sentiment onto pink card which was cut out with a spellbinders circle die and layered onto silver mirror card cut from the spellbinders scallop circle die.

I am entering the card in the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge 20 - Love is in the Air.

4 comments:

  1. Ι wіll immedіatelу ѕnаtch yοur rѕs
    feed aѕ I саn't find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you'vе any?

    Ρleasе let me knоw in οrdеr that Ι could subscrіbe.
    Thanκs.

    Αlѕo νіsit mу blοg :: nootropics
    My website :: improve cognitive ability

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifісent sitе. A lot of useful info heгe.
    I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you for your sweat!

    My page make money buying and selling cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. ӏ do beliеѵe all of thе iԁеaѕ you've presented to your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. May you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

    Check out my blog post ... how to make money uying and selling cars

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from newest information.

    my homepage Dallasseocompany1.com

    ReplyDelete