The main image is from the Gorjuss stamp set "New heights". I have coloured it in using distress inks - spiced marmalade, evergreen bough, crushed olive, iced spruce and weathered wood and black soot for the hair. The face and arms were coloured in with Spectrum noir alcohol pens.
The topper was edged with spiced marmalade. I made a mat from white card coloured with evergreen bough distress ink.
The flowers were made from a piece of white card that I smooshed through the same distress inks (spritzed with water). I added extra spiced marmalade to the dried card using cut/dry foam to bring out the orange colour more. They were cut from Spellbinders die d-lites blooms two, three and four. The foliage is another die d-lites set which I coloured with crushed olive distress ink. I added some green Craftwork cards candi to the centres.
The butterflies, label and corners were stamped from the same Gorjuss stamp set and coloured with the same distress inks. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards.
I am entering the card in the Daring Cardmakers challenge - March colour challenge.