Not surprising that there are few wedding card challenges at the moment. Can't think why? But thought, I may as well have a go and came up with this:
The card is a 6X6 square card to which I have added a red spotted background from Red Hot Bed.
The image came from a My Craft Studio collection, but I forgot to make a note of which one and, of course, I can't find it again. Yes I have too many MCS cds. I created a background for the image using the old faithful denim blue and forest green distress inks from Tim Holtz.
I cut the image out using an oval spellbinders die and then matted onto blue pearlescent card (Crafters Companion) cut using a slightly larger scallop oval die from spellbinders.
The flowers were cut from a sheet of flowers from Red Hot Bed that I have had for ages and so had forgotten about. I layered them up and added a blue flower sequin and gold gem to finish.
I finished off with a peel off sentiment on the same blue pearlescent card, cut around with scallop scissors and edged with silver pen.
I am entering the card in the following challenge:
Crafty Cardmakers - challenge 44 A Royal Wedding.