Sunday, 1 May 2011

Less is more - challenge 13 - Thank you card

Another Less is More challenge, but a little easier since the only the requirement is that the card is a Congratulations or a thank you card.



The card is a simple card with an embossed top part, a sentiment from my design runner (and I won't go into how long it took me to get that bit right!) and some glitter stuck on to double sided tape.

I apologise to all the other LIMettes if I don't have time to comment on their entries this week. I bet they are all fantastic.

16 comments:

  1. What a great embossing folder. Very classy and elegant card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helene, simple but very effective!
    Thanks for your continued support!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning and beautiful card , I love it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helene, that is probably one of my favorite embossing folders! I LOVE the look...fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fabulous card! Such a simple but beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Helene
    Simple and perfect!
    Continued thanks
    Diva LIM
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty CAS card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card - such texture! I love the strip of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning, simple but very stylish card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple but stylish design which could equally look good as a congratulations card. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card so simple and so elegant
    Thank you for the inspiration
    Love Posh x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a marvelous card!!! I love it. The clean and simple look is the one for me. This card is simple yet beautiful in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO simple but elegantly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, such a classy card! I love the embossed top and the clean, crisp bottom half. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete