Another Christmas card.
The picture looks so dimensional but apart from the embossing is flat. Its the quality of the stamp more than my colouring efforts that achieves the effect. Having done this though, next time I plan to try a decoupage version of the image.
- Sheena - Bah Humbug 1 stamp for the scene plus the star and the sentiment.
- Big and Juicy Mountain Meadow ink pad, sponged on to create the sky above the masked stamp.
- Scene stamp coloured in with spectrum noir pens.
- Then embossed with WOW white puff embossing powder to create the snow in the sky and on the buildings.
- Stickles also added for sparkle but it doesn't show up on the photo.
- The scene is matted onto some white card and some blue shiny paper, as is the sentiment. I also used a gold marker pen around the edges.
- Sue Wilson 3D lattice bow from the same blue paper.
- Britannia Xmas flight die cut from black paper and highlighted with white pen.
- Clear gems and blue ribbon to finish.
Some close ups: