There is something about June that always makes me think of Christmas. Perhaps because we are halfway there or is it because, as much as I enjoy the sunshine, I love cold winter mornings. Anyway, I always have good intentions to start preparing for Christmas early and never quite get there so this year I am going to try harder...
The card has a lot of different elements as follows:
- Background paper is from Dovecraft Back to Basic Christmas 6x6 pad.
- The presents and robin are stamps from a free magazine set and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.
- I used the spellbinders classic scallops to die cut the stamp and antique linen distress inks to colour the edges.
- The scalloped circle is matted onto a circle of green coredinations card which I also used for the other die cuts.
- The white strip is punched using a Martha Steward border punch.
- The sentiment is from the Britannia word die set
- The Christmas tree is the Spellbinders Mini Christmas tree die with stickles to create the "baubles".