Sunday 15 June 2014

Gold, white and blue




I bought the stamps used in the card a few weeks ago, just because they are so pretty. Of course, I put them to one side as I tried to come up with a plan to use them so I sat down this morning and decided to put stamp to ink. The Allsorts challenge seemed the perfect opportunity.

Elements used:

  • Artemio stamp set (sorry no name on the pack). The main stamp and the butterfly were used and stamped on white card using Encore Gold ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.
  • Tumbled glass distress ink was used to edge and colour the stamped images.
  • Background was created using the That Special Touch eyelet mask and tumbled glass DI. I also edged the background with faded jeans DI to add dimension.
  • The flowers are prima flowers coloured with tumbled glass DI and a candi centre.
  • The flourishes are from Marianne creatables elegant elements.
  • The sentiment is, I think, from Red Hot Bed which I have had for ages.
  • Some white ribbon, lace and clear dew drops to finish.

I am entering the card in the Allsorts challenge - white, gold and another colour.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful and talented made. I got many new ideas.. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There looks like an awful lot of work in this one Helene but worth all he effort as it's gorgeous.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Helene, I love the design, your new stamps are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our colour challenge x

    ReplyDelete