Sunday 6 February 2011

Christmas Scrapbook page



I made this scrapbook page from a sketch on Sketchy Thursday. I didn't have time to upload the image to my blog in time to enter it in the challenge, but I thought I would show it off anyway.

I love making scrapbook pages although I only have time to do the occasional page here and there.

The base page is a blue coordination card which I sanded down for a more textured image. I used a sheet of glitter paper for the square background. The snowflakes are cut out from a sheet of white glitter card using a Sizzix decorative strip. The photos of my gorgeous boys are matted onto more white glitter card. I tied some blue and silver ribbon around two of the photos. The Merry Christmas words were cut using the Slice machine and the Mistletoe design card.

No comments:

Post a Comment